End of 2019 IEDC Update
Now contains 1.1 Mio data points
Yes – data science is hard, especially in the Industrial Ecology domain. Therefore, we launched the Industrial Ecology Data Commons (IEDC) earlier this year. It allows researcher to quickly download data from important Industrial Ecology research papers.
In a final update for this year, we uploaded another 10+ datasets to the Industrial Ecology Data Commons (IEDC) server. With that update, the database now holds approximately 1.1 million data points from more than 180 datasets. My IEDC_tools are slowly becoming mature and they are a great help in uploading the datasets to the Freiburg SQL server.
Shout-outs Stefan for the great collaboration!
- A Database Seed for a Community-driven Material Intensity Research Platform
- A general data model for socioeconomic metabolism and its implementation in an industrial ecology data commons prototype
- Building Inventory and Refurbishment Scenario Database Development for Switzerland
- Nullius in verba -- A guideline proposal for data accessibility and transparency in industrial ecology research
- Nullius in Verba1: Advancing Data Transparency in Industrial Ecology